Complete servicing and maintenance of your event equipment
Maintenance and servicing of sound, lighting and video equipment as well as of rigging systems are essential prerequisites to ensure the smooth running of venues with fixed installations.
If the associated requirements in terms of time and expertise become insurmountable obstacles, the result is postponed maintenance and servicing, which in turn quickly leads to failures and faults during use.
Our answer is to offer you as a location operator an "all-round carefree" service for your technical equipment - at the highest level and at a calculable, annual fixed price. The offer you receive from us will not be for an off-the-shelf service but for a package based on your needs. After jointly taking stock of the equipment to be maintained and determining the scope of the maintenance contract and the transport routes, we ascertain the most suitable scope of service and the most convenient time for carrying out service activities. The service agreement can be terminated every six months without a great deal of red tape.
You can rely on 100% N&M quality with regard to both equipment and service - regardless of whether the service is provided by a permanent team on site or by experts deployed for specific events.
Overview of our service benefits:
- equipment servicing at the highest level - at a plannable, fixed and fair price
- each service includes comprehensive cleaning, inspection and maintenance work
- annual inspection and certification of the equipment in accordance with all relevant statutory standards (e.g. VDE 0701/0702)
- a contact in case of an emergency - around the clock, seven days a week
- prompt procurement of replacement equipment is possible in the event of damage
- preferential procurement of N&M used equipment - in top quality
- advise when purchasing new equipment